What is the opportunity?
This position is responsible for back-end HR operations and processes.
What will you do?
- Update Human Resource Information System (HRIS) system by entering and updating data for all employee life cycle events (employee ID creation, confirmation, transfers, compensation revision and exit)
- Perform quality checks and audits of HRIS data/process to ensure 100% accuracy
- Provide regular updates to all stakeholders
- Promptly respond to stakeholder queries and ensure there is no communication gap
- Proactively flag issues and pain points to all stakeholders
- Document processes and create workflows. Continuously identify development opportunities in existing processes and propose possible solutions
- Good reporting and analysis skills – Build custom reports, slice and dice data, and highlight/recommend improvements
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly HR-MIS reports
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in HR
- Minimum of 3+ years of HR experience in back-end operations/shared services role
- Proficient with G Suite
- Comfortable and experienced in processing workflow, transactions, and data changes using HR systems and tracking cases
- Ability to promote and implement changes to current practices and processes
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
Apply via email to: email@example.com