- The Business Operations Specialist’s primary responsibility is to help the Optiva operations team with fulfilling all activities related to business configurations and reporting.
- Creation and modifications of Price Plans
- Creation and modification of Promotions from the standard catalogue.
- Web Portal customization
- Report execution and new Report creation
- Create and Modify Notifications
- Subscriber and User Management
- Voucher Management
- Deliver all tasks within SLA and conform to the quality standards
- Minimum of 3+ years of work experience with IT and/or BSS technology products and services
- Minimum of years of testing experience in Telco companies
- At least 1 year of experience in mobile telecom networks GSM/CDMA, billing solutions, real-time rating and charging systems, Microsoft CRM, solutions, Self-care solutions (Web, USSD, IVR), Web Portals
- Experience in one or more aspects of Telecom BSS solution deployment/business configuration.
- Minimum 2 years experience with Linux and shell/Perl scripting
- Ability to construct SQL queries to retrieve complex information from a SQL Server/Oracle database
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Optiva TCB and Unified Suite.
- System integration
- Knowledge of multiple technologies including (but not limited to) TCP/IP, CORBA, SOAP, SS7, Diameter, HTTP(S) strongly preferred
- Knowledge of configuring network elements including switches, routers, and load-balancers valued
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org