What is the opportunity?
The Business Operations Specialist’s primary responsibility is to help the Optiva operations team with fulfilling all activities related to business configurations and reporting.
What will you do?
- Creation and modifications of Price Plans
- Creation and modification of Promotions from the standard catalogue
- Web Portal customization
- Report execution and new Report creation
- Create and Modify Notifications
- Subscriber and User Management
- Voucher Management
- Deliver all tasks within SLA and conform to the quality standards
- Minimum of 3+ years of work experience with IT and/or BSS technology products and services
- Minimum of years of testing experience in Telco companies
- At least 1 year of experience in mobile telecom networks GSM/CDMA, billing solutions, real-time rating and charging systems, Microsoft CRM, solutions, Self-care solutions (Web, USSD, IVR), Web Portals
- Experience in one or more aspects of Telecom BSS solution deployment/business configuration
- Minimum 2 years experience with Linux and shell/Perl scripting
- Ability to construct SQL queries to retrieve complex information from a SQL Server/Oracle database
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Optiva TCB and Unified Suite
- System integration
- Knowledge of multiple technologies including (but not limited to) TCP/IP, CORBA, SOAP, SS7, Diameter, HTTP(S) strongly preferred
- Knowledge of configuring network elements including switches, routers, and load-balancers valued
Apply via email to email@example.com