What is the opportunity?
We are looking for MSCRE/DevOps Engineer to help us build and manage functional systems that improve customer experience.
MSCRE Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately, and securely.
The job responsibilities will also include:
Manage cloud implementation on Kubernetes on any cloud (GCP, Azure, AWS, etc.). Implement integrations requested by customers and deploy updates and fixes. Provide Level 1 technical support
What will you do?
- Manage Kubernetes deployments on the cloud
- Fault management
- Security management
- Change management
- Capacity management
- Implement integrations requested by customers/projects/needs
- Deploy updates and fixes to platform/application
- Provide Level 1 & 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce the occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Working knowledge of Grafana
- Working knowledge of Prometheus
- Working Knowledge of Kibana
- Working knowledge of Elastic search
- Working knowledge of Stack driver
- Knowledge of Ansible
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Helm
- Knowledge of Python and Shell scripting.
- Knowledge of deployments via Github, Atlantis, Terraform Pipeline
- Working knowledge of Azure Analytics and Azure Monitor
- Integrations with the open-source system (Zendesk, Jira, Google Chat, Slack, Google APIs, Webhooks)
- Telecom domain knowledge is an added advantage
- Charging systems and Diameter knowledge is an added advantage
- 2-5 years of experience
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Good knowledge of Python and Shell scripting
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Cloud Administrator Certification (GCP/Azure)
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- Engineering degree
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org