Job Responsibilities and Duties::
- Technical support tasks like a Software release, Help Desk Support, System Upgrade, Node expansion, daily O&M to our Customers
- Participation in Emergency Support Activities
- Ensuring 100% Node / Networking availability with zero complaints
- Involvement with other interacting nodes like PCRF, GGSN, IN and IT Teams
- Works with the team with the responsibility for advanced troubleshooting and solving customer request cases and reporting according to processes
- Managing all daily day to day operations on a shift basis. Works for 24 / 7 shift
- Node maintenance to ensure no hardware issues on the node
- Scripting Knowledge — Shell/Perl Scripting
- 2+ years of experience as a Fault management Engineer in the field of telecommunications (the charing system is added advantage)
- Experience in telecommunication background, familiar with GPRS and GSM knowledge etc.
- Excellent experience and skill in Linux, Unix and application server.
- Working experience in IN/VAS with good knowledge in the charging domain.
- Good Knowledge of diameter protocol and diameter tracing.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Ability to work on shifts
Technical Skills required:
- You should have technical proficiency in Linux and/or Unix administration, basic networking knowledge and a practical understanding of TCP/IP protocol
- Familiarity with telecommunications protocol standards is a big plus
- You need to be well versed in current software support practices and tools including troubleshooting, virtual environments, issue tracking, log investigation, build testing, and ticket management
Soft Skills required:
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, so you can communicate effectively and professionally with customers. You must be fluent in English
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Time Management and Prioritization – you will need to manage your time and prioritize effectively while working on multiple issues for multiple customers
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org