Job Responsibilities and Duties::
- Ability to participate in the development and maintenance of applications, provide user support.
- Ability to respond to changing requirements and assignments, ability to apply good judgment in the context of assignments given.
- Shows pride in work and in achievements;
- Demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter;
- Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results
- Self Motivated by professional rather than personal concerns
- Shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges
- Remains calm in stressful situations
- Commitment to implementing the goal of gender equality by ensuring the equal participation and full involvement of women and men in all aspects of work
- Minimum 5 years of experience in information systems analysis, programming or software development.
- Working experience with Microsoft SQL Server/Google Spanner, Node.js is required. Experience with writing technical documentation such as user cases is required.
- Experience with Rest API Calls, ETL Tools implementation, Integration with databases like Google Spanner/Microsoft SQL Server and generates reports in Google Sheets/Power BI/Data Studio is desirable.
- Experience with cross-platform server-side scripts development including Windows/Unix shell scripting is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org