What is the opportunity?
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading in developing high-quality applications. He will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code in a team environment
What will you do?
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Providing a design to solve existing or future issues
- Prior experience in leading a small team of data engineers
What do you need to succeed?
- Development experience with programming languages
- 2+ years of experience with Google App Development and methodologies
- 2+ years of professional SQL database or relational database expertise experience.
- Prior experience with Google Spanner is a plus
- BS in Computer Science, IT, IS, or equivalent area of technical study (5+ years minimum IT experience can substitute for a BS degree)
Apply via email to email@example.com