What is the opportunity?
- Optiva is a leading company in the telco industry and telco products, covering the full lifecycle of telecom billing system experience, including that of real-time and offline charging systems, together with CDR mediation and Policy Control. The company has multiple subsidiaries that span the globe and is seeking a FP&A Manager who is responsible for the company’s Budgeting & Planning process.
- FP&A Manager will need to provide reliable data and analytics to be used in planning and decision-making.
- The FP&A Manager works closely with the FP&A Director, Controller & the CFO.
- The FP&A Manager’s responsibilities will include providing financial reports, projections and insights to the CFO, CEO & the business teams.
- The FP&A Manager will need to prepare accurate monthly financial reports, assist in the preparation of presentations that provide thoughtful analysis, identify action items, and effectively frame decisions that need to be discussed
What will you do?
- Partner directly with the Finance team and CFO to collaborate on metrics, goals, and business reviews
- Provide FP&A finance support to the accounting teams related to planning, reporting and other operating metrics in a timely manner.
- Identify and understand business challenges; propose and provide solutions.
- Should be capable to execute data-mining and perform as a SME
- Work on corporate projects and initiatives that impact the entire organisation
- Create presentations that report financial results, audit & board committee presentation decks and other internal presentations
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organisation
- Managing the earnings guidance scenario modelling, including executive presentation, Q&A support, and ad hoc analysis
- Availability during US / Canada mornings if required to support CFO, CEO & the business teams
What do you need to succeed?
- Master’s degree and more than three years of experience in finance or accounting
- Good experience with accounting/financial/operational principles
- Experience developing financial reports and metrics
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to engage at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Good command on MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects across an organisation
- Certified Public Accountant or similar qualification.
- Chartered Financial Analyst or similar qualification.
- Prior experience in software company(s), US / Canadian MNC is preferable
- Prior experience of FP&A modelling tools on cloud based ERP (Workday, Net suite) is preferable
- Comfortable with remote working communication software, including Google Chat, Hangouts, Meet, MS Teams and Skype.
- Ability to work independently.
Apply via email “firstname.lastname@example.org”