Who are you?
You are not intimidated by new and emerging technologies. You are a quick learner with a positive attitude, and you approach challenges with an inquisitive mindset. You are a target-driven individual and . You value operational processes and the importance of constant evaluation and improvements. You are able to own and manage business programs within the Sales Operations and marketing environments. You are able to analyze and report on data. You are important in holding yourself accountable in terms of deliverables and attendance.
What will you deliver?
You will lead the Lead Generation lifecycle process with emphasis on process enhancement and analytical reporting. You will then continue to lead, operationalise, monitor the program within Optiva. You will support in the daily Sales Operation business in its daily functions
- You will manage and nurture the full lifecycle of the lead generations programs. This includes setting up, improving, track, and report the progress of the programs and processes.
- Lead collaboration and cross- functional effort with the sales, marketing and product teams to develop lead generation strategies.
- Own and ensure leads from marketing campaigns to Sales team until successful engagement. Develop and implement a lead scoring system for sales and marketing qualified leads.
- Support, train sales team to improve performance, control, and maintenance of their leads.
- Assisting Marketing and Sales Operations in analysing data and writing reports.
- Lead the data management of the traditional and modern marketing platforms and avenues to identify and generate leads.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached, as well as reporting and follow-up activities meet the organisation requirements.
- Prepare and analyse marketing and sales pipeline metric reports and dashboards.
- Assist Sales Operations in preparation of executive and recurring reports.
Required experience and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or related field.
- 1-3 years experience within Sales Operations.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Google (Sheets, Slides, Docs, Drive) and MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred.