What is the opportunity?
- Optiva has an exciting opportunity for a mid-level Infrastructure Engineer with 3 or more years of hands-on G Suite Administration experience and Azure. The scope of work includes Configuring G Suite applications and security policies for G Suite apps, G Suite support based on scientific requirements such as building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through Microsoft-managed data centres and development and support on-going operations and maintenance activities.
What will you do?
- Develops and maintains mission-critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems
- Implements streaming analysis algorithms to generate question focused data sets (QFDs)
- Manage Security Center to ensure we adhere to international standards
- Monitor any security aspect of the IT system
- Translates loosely defined requirements into solutions
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem
- Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
What do you need to succeed?
- 3+ years experience with DevOps
- 1+ years of professional GCP administration and Security Center experience
- 1+ years of experience with Google App Development and methodologies
- 1+ years experience in Azure Security Center(Incident Management in Security
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations
- BS in Computer Science, IT, IS, or equivalent area of technical study (5+ years minimum IT experience can substitute for a BS degree)
Apply via email to email@example.com