The ERP Program Manager manages ALL aspects and processes associated with the ERP system (governance, functional, technical and operational), to include but not limited to vendor management. governance board(s); change management and upgrade processes; communication with and presentations to the Executive Steering Team and the Executive Leadership Team (ELT).
This involves leading and facilitating the integration of ERP processes and procedures; planning and coordinating the change management processes required for the support of the ERP systems essential for business operations; collaborating, training and communicating with Optiva’s functional departments
The duties for this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring that the ERP systems meet business requirements and goals, fulfilling user requirements, and identifying and resolving systems issues.
- Leading the ERP Governance Board, and working with the function leaders to support ERP operations.
- Preparing and presenting activity and progress reports to the ERP Governance Board and the Executive Steering Team.
- Ensuring a viable ERP Change Board is active and functioning appropriately, and utilizing and building on the ERP change management process.
- Implementing business practices that support troubleshooting, streamlined workflow, and efficient use of the ERP systems, and managing the issues list.
- Managing the service levels with the ERP vendors and ongoing support.
- Ensuring that ERP integration into Optiva systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Collaborating with the ERP Technical team and functional system owners in the testing of ERP software programs and applications.
- Owning and implementing a “train the trainer” concept to train the organization in use of the ERP solution.
- Perform ERP related ownership, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/ Engineering (Computers preferred)
- At least 10 years of project / program management experience
- At least 7 years experience managing ERP implementations
- Experience with 1 or more cloud based ERP solutions
- Experience with Workday implementations (HCM, FINS, Planning or PSA)
- Workday certification is highly desirable