Who are you?
You are an experienced JIRA Administrator, with in-depth knowledge and expertise in developing, maintaining and supporting automation workflows in Atlassian JIRA to streamlining processes using the Jira plugins.
What will you deliver?
You will work independently on creating new projects, implementing workflows which range from simple to very complex using third party plugins. You will be writing extensive scripts and automation for Jira to support Project Administration and Processes.
What do you bring?
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes required
- Extensive hands-on experience working with the Atlassian product suite, with a specific focus on JIRA Project Administration
- Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA
- Ability to Provide JIRA subject matter expertise in discussions regarding the governance of Projects within JIRA, especially as new workflows and changes arise in the environment
- Expertise in automating email responses, providing approval steps within JIRA and having rules at various stages of workflows
- Ability to Perform application and system administration tasks, including data backups and scheduled jobs
What are your skills and experience?
- ExHands-on experience working with the Atlassian product suite, with a specific focus on JIRA as a JIRA Project Administrator
- JIRA Administrator with experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes required
- Expert level Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language), a plus
- Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA, a must
- Ability to construct Confluence pages and integrate JIRA projects with Confluence pages, a plus
- Ability to create custom fields, reports using post functions
- Ability to test, recommend and install new plug-ins
- Experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations, and plugin installation, a must
- Experience installing applications on VMs, monitoring performance, and tailing logs on Microsoft Windows Server, preferred
- LDAP integration experience is a plus
- Reporting Data using Scripts to pull data from Jira and put it into Google Spreadsheets for data filtering and/or graphical representation
- Collaborates with stakeholders to gather requirements for new JIRA projects and enhancements
- Performs weekly maintenance of JIRA servers
- Provides ideas for using JIRA more efficiently to meet business needs
- Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams
- Improve JIRA security. Set access permissions for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline
- 4+ years experience as JIRA Administrator with experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes required
- Maintain JIRA projects, workflows, permissions, and users while working in a JIRA environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Must have a strong work ethic with good time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in Remote Teams
- Should be fluent in English
- No Travel is anticipated for this role.
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org