Optiva is leading the telco industry and its innovative customers around the world by offering next-generation software solutions to help them leverage today’s digital technologies.
Our portfolio of monetisation products enables real-time billing, charging, policy management and user experience that are critical to our customers’ growth and performance. When deployed in the cloud, Optiva™ solutions deliver the most impact for the best value.
Our vision, market knowledge, analytical insights and unparalleled Customer Success Program ensure our customers are equipped to achieve their strategic business goals today and into the future.
Established in 1999, Optiva Inc., can be found on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: OPT).
Lead/Manager – Talent Acquisition
This position is responsible for the end-to-end hiring process.
Essential Job Duties
- Manage end-to-end Talent Acquisition process from sourcing to final closure
- Understand job specifications and finalize requirements with Hiring Manager
- Share periodic hiring updates with the business leaders
- Ensure overall Talent Acquisition process adherence and compliance
- Assist in deploying strategic initiatives to achieve TA priorities and ensure closure of positions
- Responsible for managing recruitment drives independently
- Ability to think invasively for strategies to address open positions
- Generate and present MIS and Dashboards
- Drive relationships with vendors/partners and proactively address issues/concerns
Required experience and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Human Resources
- 8-10 years of experience in hiring.
- Minimum 2yrs of experience in telecom industry and have understanding of OSS/BSS technology.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organisation.
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing, recruiting, and posting jobs on social media.
- Strong negotiation and strategic thinking skills.
- Exposure on Campus hiring.
- Willing to overlap with US & European time zones.