What is the opportunity?
Line Manager’s primary goal is to ensure that the team meets the Optiva’s KPIs and team’s tasks are delivered as per SLA
What will you do?
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Reporting to customers and internal stakeholders
- Accountable for SLA fulfilment, quality of delivered services
- Change Management including Operational/Service Readiness and handover from the delivery project
- Handling Customer escalations.Continuous improvement initiatives
What do you need to succeed?
- 8+ years of experience in a telco technical management role – preferably in Support/Managed Services
- Proficient in ITIL. Preferably certification in ITIL
- Familiarity with Linux, Oracle, Windows, SQL Server, GCP, Azure, Java
- Significant experience with ticketing systems like Zendesk or Kayako and issue tracking tools like Atlassian JIRA
- Expertise with telecommunications organisations & technical architecture / protocol standards (Diameter/SS7/Sigtran/VoLTE) is a big plus
Soft skills required:
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- As a Line Manager, you will need to manage your time and prioritize effectively while working on multiple issues for multiple customers.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Apply via email to email@example.com