- We are looking for a self-driven, organized and highly project-oriented all-around marketing operations manager to join our global marketing team.
- As a marketing operation manager, you will play a diverse role in the company’s growth, from project & budget management to event operation, analysis and reporting.
The kind of stuff you will be doing:
- Look after the timely execution of various marketing initiatives and be an all-around marketing project manager
- Oversee vendors’ and partners’ engagement
- Handle marketing POs, invoices, and everything marketing budget related
- Define, analyze, report and optimize marketing metrics
- Manage events (both digital and physical): scout and evaluate marketing events opportunities, negotiate and produce. Collaborate with partners/vendors and product marketing for seamless execution
- Webinar coordination/production- identify and evaluate sponsorship opportunities for 3rd party hosted webinars as well as produce internally, coordinate speakers and themes
- Support lead generation, campaign execution and automation and coordinate with sales qualification and attribution.
What should you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing and/or Operations in both the digital and physical space, including event production and vendor management
- Ability to work successfully with little guidance
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Self-driven and independent, able to work successfully with little guidance.
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org