- Create and execute comprehensive test plans based on functional coverage.
- Convert end-to-end user scenarios to test cases.
- Create test automation scripts from test cases.
- Create Automation using automation frameworks that suit requirements.
- Work with product line for resolving issues in current testing environment
- Work with the product line to get business requirements conversion to test steps.
- Use automation framework in addressing automation needs for operations.
- 5+ years of QA experience: Test cases automation and documentation, QA, Test driving strategies and concepts.
- Hands on experience with the following tools and technologies: IntelliJ IDEA, GitHub, Artifactory, Cucumber, Gradle, Gherkin, Groovy, Jenkins, Testrail, IPSL, Jmeter, Selenium, SoapUI.
- Good proficiency in the English language.
- Experience in Automation deployment in CI/CD using jenkins.
- Hands on experience in Cloud/Kubernetes.
- Understanding of Telecom/Network protocols ( Diameter).
- Understanding of Standard protocols and hands on automation around these protocols ( SMTP, SMCL, HTTP, REST, )
- Strong communication skills
Nice To Have:
- Experience with IT and/or BSS technology products and services.
- Testing experience in Telco companies.
- Experience in one or more aspects of Telecom BSS solution deployment/business configuration.
- Java/Python fluency inline with selenium.
- Ability to construct SQL queries to retrieve complex information from a SQL Server/Oracle database.
- Knowledge of multiple technologies including (but not limited to) TCP/IP, CORBA, SOAP, SS7, Diameter, HTTP(S) strongly preferred.
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org