What is the opportunity?
The Pre-Sales Engineer (PSE) provides technical support to the sales team for positioning Optiva BSS solutions to telecom operators. The PSE is an integral part of the sales team and the technical leader during the entire sales cycle.
What will you do?
- Presales technical support to the sales team, prospects and clients
- Lead product presentations and demos, as well as proof of concepts
- Provide technical expertise in Optiva’s solutions, including how they help our customers to monetize their business better and improve their operations
- Lead technical responses to RFIs, RFQs, RFPs, and other customer requests
- Serve as the technical liaison between clients and the internal technical and product experts, including Professional Services, Product Management, Managed Services, and Operations
What do you need to succeed?
Knowledge, skills, and experience:
- B.S. in Computer, Software or Telecommunications Engineering (Master’s preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in BSS, OSS, or other Telecom/IT complex solutions
- Extensive experience in a Technical Support/pre-sales role
- Experience managing complex business relationships in multicultural environments
- A background in or deep familiarity with the BSS space, demonstrating deep industry knowledge and ability to elevate conversations to business needs and be viewed as a trusted advisor
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as directed by sales management
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Vibrant, self-motivated, and energetic attitude; willingness to perform and get things done
- Analytical, self-driven, energetic, team worker, creative, customer focus
- Ability to manage customers’ expectations and communications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and excellent presentation skills
- Language skills: Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- BSS, OSS, IT, and telecommunications
- Business development
Apply via email to: email@example.com