What is the opportunity?
- Optiva is a leading company in the telecom industry, including the full life cycle of telecom billing system experience, real-time and offline charging systems, CDR mediation and policy control
- The Revenue Analyst will be required to own and execute a set of processes within the Sales Operations Revenue Recognition team which could include, but are not limited to: revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, service agreement renewals, purchase order management, or ad hoc planning activities
- This role will also own activities within the designated processes and will be expected to drive efficiencies and process improvements over time
- This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines. It will require strong people management and collaboration skills.
What will you do?
- Working with Sales teams to consolidate, track and validate the revenue forecast, outlook and actuals on a weekly basis
- Drive monthly and quarterly close activities with Finance and Accounting teams for revenue incurred or accrued
- Manage purchase orders and collaborate with Accounts Receivable and Sales on collections
- Facilitate renewal of service contracts by working with Pricing, Contracts, and Sales teams to assure that agreement are renewed on time
- Facilitate the transfer of executed contracts to Finance and Accounting teams with proper revenue recognition guidance
- Work with Salesforce and business intelligence/reporting tools to drive automation and efficient adoption and use of technology across the teams
- Review, comment and correct various elements of solution write up and overall response document
- Develop templates to standardize reporting and data availability
- Contribute to process improvements and knowledge management for the Sales Operation team
What do you need to succeed?
- Optiva is a leading company in telco industry and telco products, covering the full lifecycle of telecom billing system experience, including that of real-time and offline charging systems, together with CDR mediation and Policy Control;
- The Principal Software Engineer handles the most complex software cases, designing, developing, testing and releasing quality software, taking into account industry-level development and documentation practices;
- As a software engineer, you will be working in a team of mixed skills professionals (business analysts, system integration, QA, Ops teams) on Optiva’s innovative solutions for OSS/BSS;
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, providing fixes and reviewing changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions;
- You will engage in design sessions with multi-disciplinary teams aimed at shaping the future of our systems.
- You will work in cross-organizational assignments that will include interacting with the Professional Services and Sales teams.
What will you do?
- Architects, designs, implements, maintains and operates information system security controls and countermeasures; supervises and trains operators in the administration of these systems; documents the operation, use, and expected outputs of these systems.
- Analyzes and recommends security controls and procedures in acquisition, development, and change management lifecycle of information systems, and provides oversight to ensure compliance.
- Analyzes and recommends security controls and procedures in business processes related to use of information systems and assets, and provides oversight to ensure compliance.
- Monitors information systems for security incidents and vulnerabilities; develops monitoring and visibility capabilities; reports on incidents, vulnerabilities, and trends to IT or executive management.
- Oversees the response to information system security incidents, including investigation of, countermeasures to, and recovery from computer-based attacks, unauthorized access, and policy breaches; engages, interacts and coordinates with third-party incident responders, including law enforcement.
- Oversees the administration of authentication and access controls, including provisioning, changes, and deprovisioning of user and system accounts, security/access roles, and access permissions to information assets.
- Analyzes trends, news and changes in threat and compliance environment with respect to organizational risk; advises organization management and develops and executes plans for compliance and mitigation of risk; oversees risk and compliance self-assessments, and engages and coordinates third-party risk and compliance assessments.
- Analyzes and oversees the development of information security governance, including organizational policies, procedures, standards, baselines and guidelines with respect to information security and use and operation of information systems.
- Oversees the development and administration of information security training and awareness programs.
What do you need to succeed?
- More than 10 years on system engineering security (infrastructure, operating system, network, tooling).
- Experience with security in telecom domain (Protocol Handlers, OSS, BSS, Billing, Charging, CDR Mediation), designing secure software architecture.
- Experience with building security infrastructure on top of different operating systems – Linux (different flavours), Windows Server, Sun/Solaris
- Cloud security including applications: Openstack/Openshift, RHEL virtualisation, VmWare
- Network administration knowledge.
- Experience Security scanners (e.g., Nessus).
- Experience with security standards (e.g., CIS, NIST), best practices, security benchmarks and practical implementation
- Knowledge of Agile methodology;
- Very good soft skills, Teamwork and adaptability to challenges;
- Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook
- Certifications CISSP
- Professional Cloud Network Engineer certification in Azure, GCP, AWS
- Experience with Optiva Unified Charing Application (Flex Logic, IPD, ngOM, CAF, etc.)
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org