What will you do?
- Own and plan the marketing and go-to-market strategy for the assigned product/technology and produce content about solution capabilities, including blogs, briefs, brochures, whitepapers while translating product features into value
- Plan and lead through high-level leadership sessions with customers and prospects, focusing on our products, offerings, and market trends
- Work directly with the product management team to define the product value proposition and support the strategy and roadmap discussions
- Become an expert on the competitive landscape, technologies, and market trends for BSS and cloud technologies and educate the organization
- Manage and execute sales enablement and knowledge transfer activities such as sales training, business-related pre-sale activities and tools, etc.
- Define use case requirements for a demonstration environment of our product
- Support sales needs and contribute to the sales process, assist with RFP response
- Be the expert on buyers personas
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing management position with a telecom BSS company
- Experience in pre-sales or product management is a plus
- Native English level, solid spoken and written skills a MUST (writing samples and presentation examples will be requested upon application)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong storytelling and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with multidisciplinary teams
- Strong self-management and project management skills
- A multi-tasker who is comfortable with the fast-paced environment of a start-up
- Excellent presentation skills, creative, innovative, motivated, dynamic, and results oriented
Apply via email to: email@example.com