Who are you?
You are a seasoned Program and departemental leader with in-depth understanding and experience in Telecommunication (Real-Time Systems) / Private and Public Cloud environments. Project business comes natural and you are able to lead the project organisation to deliver. You are in the American time zone with fluency in English and Spanish will be beneficial.
What will you deliver?
You will lead the Professional Services department business and projects according to the target set out. You will be accountable for customer reference-ability and customer satisfaction. You will support new business within the organisation.
What will you bring?
- 10+ years of experience in complex program management within the core network (preferable Real-Time Systems) Telecommunications industry.
- You are able to improve the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies in order to support Optiva’s values and practices.
- You bring with you the importance of Sales and are able to facilitate the sales process on behalf of Professional Services.
- You have a deep understanding of the importance of project tracking applications within project business. You are able to interpret reports and lead in project reviews.
- You have professional character in presenting and facilitating regional reoccurring, urgent and ad hoc events as required by the business.
- You are able to problem solve, manage issues, conflict and escalate within the organization until resolved.
- You have a strong acumen in how business and projects need to be reported on different management levels and are able to deliver this within time.
- You are creative, flexible and have the ability to manage time and reset priorities in a dynamic environment.
- A thought leader, including analytical thinking, negotiation and relationship building and proficient probing, listening and positioning skills.
- You select, coach, develop and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- You are able to manage and facilitate successful collaboration between Project Team and various departments, mitigates communication gaps among the teams and stakeholders, provides direction and support as needed. Contribute to and report on budgets, forecasts and cost models for projects.
- Responsible for Planning and review of Services resources allocation
- 5-10% travel throughout the year can be expected on average