Who are you?
You are an experienced Project Manager with in-depth understanding and experience in Telecommunication (Billing Support Systems) / Private and Public Cloud environments
What will you deliver?
You will independently manage projects with high risk and complexity, ensuring good profitability and quality. You will also ensure customer satisfaction during project delivery and implementation of services. You will have the overall profit and loss responsibility for your assigned project and ensure strong collaboration with regional Program-/ and Account Management
What will you bring?
- Demonstrate knowledge of Project Management principles and processes based on PMBOK
- Managing projects ensuring target profitability by efficient cost controlling and resource management.
- Providing leadership and managing large remote project teams effectively.
- Acting as primary project interface to the customer ensuring good customer satisfaction and developing the customer relationship.
- Sharing project experience and best practices, knowledge of project management processes, tasks and tools with other project managers.
- Planning and managing internal and external resources.
- Being responsible for internal and external project reporting.
- Represents the customer’s requirements back to Optiva Product Planning and RD /account team to anticipate new business opportunities.
What are your skills and experience?
- Project Management (planning, monitoring and auditing to assess high risk projects and ensure on time delivery)
- Project Manager represents Optiva Professional Services on an assignment basis and acts as a single point of contact for assigned Account
- Management in case of resource allocation, prioritization and escalation topics for the entire service sales and delivery process.
- Key responsibility areas:
- Represents Optiva Professional Services on an assigned basis towards Account Management and customer.
- Responsible for project and Professional Services related customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the contract execution performance (KPIs, cost, revenue, project profitability) in close alignment with the assigned experts
- Coordinate all the delivery related issues in the Account: Central point for customer, internal and supplier operational escalations; provide regular reporting to Professional Services Management and Sales for the execution of the project;
- Ensure unified operational processes (including Professional Services Management practices), conduct monthly project reviews together with Account and Program Management;
- Ensure implementation of Optiva Project Management practices to fulfill Customer requirements.
- Ensure the compliance of projects with the quality guidelines and requirements of the contract; taking care that the optimal delivery service resources & competencies are provided by Professional Services
- Ensure alignment of resources and costs to current and future Optiva business requirements together with Sales, Professional Services and Care
- Perform accurate planning, tracking and reporting of project financials
- Identify and communicate Operations capability needs to resource managers
- Planning of project milestones and project resources utilizing Jira
- Adjusting project milestones and project timelines within Jira
Measure / budgetary measures:
- Profit & Loss with focus on business growth, revenue, project sales and profitability, operational quality (time, costs, performance, …)
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and Professional Services program/project targets
- Business Value Management and project recovery
- Maintain project archives containing data on project life cycle performance project scope
- Documents and promotes Lessons Learnt Sessions
- Ensure Project Reporting in collaboration with Business Operations and Program Director
- Collect, adapt and deploy reporting requirements in PM tool
- Project operational support
- Assure correct Pre-Sales to Delivery Handover process
- Risk Management
- Project financial Control in collaboration with the Finance Department
- Understand financial structures and follow defined cut-off dates.
- Project Governance and Assessment
- Project demand planning
- Join the PM Community across regions
- The candidate should possess + 5-7 years of relevant working experience preferably in the Telecommunication industry.
- General management experience in a large multinational organization
- Possess strong operational and business management skills
- Ability to build good relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong English written and spoken communications skills
- Ability to lead and influence customer and internal stakeholders as well as lead and motivate staff
- Ability to manage the customers expectations
- Ability to work remotely with efficiency
- High personal presentation level
- Good understanding of business ethics
- Strong business acumen
- 20-40% travel throughout the year can be expected on average
- Possess the maturity to adapt to different corporate environments
- Should be fluent in English (in addition native language Spanish mandatory for candidates based in Mexico or Peru)
Apply via email to: email@example.com
Thank you for your application, but be advised that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.