What is the opportunity?
The Sales Director (SD) for North America is responsible for driving and growing new business revenue in the territory. The SD’s main focus is to develop the business in the assigned territory by seeking out new customers, prospecting qualifications, and meeting sales targets.
What will you do?
- Understand and position Optiva’s solutions and value proposition to telecom operators
- Focus on new logo acquisition and new business with existing customers
- Develop and manage sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process and execute sales plans for the territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities
- Building a business case and establish value, develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates Optiva’s value to meet the customers’ business objectives
- Drive account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts to close business on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Generate accurate forecast and sales activity reports, keeping CRM up to date
What do you need to succeed?
Knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, marketing or Engineering (Master’s preferred)
- 7+ years’ experience of successful quota-carrying sales/sales management in BSS, OSS, or other Telecom/IT complex solutions
- Strong Rolodex of C-level contacts in telecom operators in North America
- Proficient in finding opportunities by self-prospecting into net new accounts
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who can work collaboratively with solutions engineers, professional services, marketing and Executives
- Travel as required by the business needs
- Business development
Apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org