Who are you??
You are a quick learner with a positive attitude, and you approach challenges with an inquisitive mindset. You are able to analyse, organize and report on data. You are important in holding yourself accountable in terms of deliverables and attendance.
What will you deliver?
The sales operations analyst performs various functions, primarily to support sales operation processes and the efficiency of the sales department.
You will be responsible for oversight of the sales practices, order intake, renewals, operational reports, etc
- Manage all renewals and support by creating quotes, managing opportunities in salesforce, and tracking progress for analytics and reporting’.
- Report and analyse bookings and revenue-related metrics to assist management in making sound decisions.
- Serve as the key contact person for supervisors and senior management regarding sales and retention performance.
- Process Order Intake of customer contracts, PO’s, Commercial Proposals, etc., and complete cross checks before raising for approval.
- Analyse data and provide important visualisation and dashboards that clearly communicate complex data in a simple form to a non-technical audience.
- Support on acceptance requirements for invoicing and milestone billings.
- Manage and Create contracts and projects in salesforce for integration with ERP.
- Support management on calculations for sales incentive compensation plan.
- Oversee reporting and administration of CRM.
- Coordinate contract cancellations/modification activities from initiation to closure
Required experience and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or related field.
- 1-year experience within Sales Operations.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Google (Sheets, Slides, Docs, Drive) and MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred.