What is the opportunity?
This role offers the opportunity to join a best in class R&D team which delivers innovative solutions leveraging bleeding edge technology and processes. In this role you will lead one of our development scrum teams, practicing our agile practices, and supporting the team in the delivery of our high quality solutions on time
What will you do?
- You will work as a Scrum Master leading the scrum teams in using Agile methodology and scrum practices.
- You will work very closely with the product owner and development teams to handle the backlogs and help achieve the feature deliverables on time with quality.
- You will be leading the scrum team in self-organization and coaches the scrum team on how to use Agile practices and principles, domain knowledge and cross-functional skillset to ensure high quality deliverables.
- You will be responsible for ensuring scrum is understood and the team adheres to its practices and guidelines.
- You will need to ensure that impediments are removed and coach the scrum team on removing those who resolve conflicts and issues that occur and achieve high levels of scrum maturity.
- Works very closely with internal and external stakeholders (as needed), to influence and drive decision making and support organizational needs.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Ensure that all scrum related data and metrics are collected and reported
What do you need to succeed?
- Overall experience of 10+ years, with more than 5 years of experience as scrum master in handling complex product/project deliveries.
- In Depth knowledge of an agile framework or method (eg. Scrum, Kanban) and understanding of software development life cycle models.
- Experience at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other scrum techniques
- Good planning and problem-solving experience with multiple stakeholders and delivery teams.
- Experience in designing and development of software for mission-critical enterprise systems.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
- Great soft skills, teamwork, and adaptability to challenges
- Self-motivated and ability to stay focused amidst distractions.
- Experience in Telecom solutions (Protocol Handlers, OSS, BSS, Billing, Charging, CDR Mediation)
- Experience with Optiva Unified Charing Application (Flex Logic, IPD, ngOM, CAF, etc.)
- Knowledge of 3GPP standards, 3G, 4G Architecture and Technologies
Apply via email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”