What is the opportunity?
This position is responsible for planning, coordinating, and administering the Sales Business Unit’s (BU) financial accounting activities to meet the sales annual strategic plan.
Responsible for managing the financial accounting, planning, forecasting, and analysis with regard to sales target revenue, inventory, working capital, and profit margins.
What will you do?
- Partner with Global Sales teams to design and drive implementation of go-to-market agenda for the region leveraging data, analytics, and insights
- Responsible for enabling sales productivity, business growth, and customer experience while driving operational excellence
- Drive sales strategies and sales promotion campaigns; involved in career development/planning, performance, and pay discussions of team members
- Sales enablement, which entails change management, training, and development to drive optimal sales behavior, capability, and selling experience
- Improve ROI by formulating long-term and short-term plans and by establishing, tracking, and reporting key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Provides guidance to the Sales BU leader and built action plan on improved productivity and keep track of development, leads monthly, and yearly financial budgeting and forecasting performance.
- Effectively communicate with leadership to provide a transparent perspective on financial performance while providing solutions as necessary; in addition, presentations to senior management
- Promote Optiva’s vision, principles, and desired culture across all Sales business units by developing skills and leadership competencies of staff; periodically evaluate the BU performance on leading revenue indicators
- Support BU growth strategy by leading financial and strategic analysis of acquisitions
What do you need to succeed?
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA preferred)
- Minimum of 15+ years of related experience in business leadership roles with increasing responsibilities in a matrix driven organization
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, team player, and people developer – demonstrated abilities and examples of building strong teams
Apply via email to: email@example.com