An Automation Engineer responsibilities includes:
- Responsible for automating the Operational processes via Tools, Scripts & Integrations
- Architecting the Solutions required considering exiting product design, future changes and robustness
- Maintain and manage deployed automation.
- Ensure all automations follow the overall automation strategy of CRE & existing automation framework.
- Develop Test cases and Automate the test cases.
- Understand existing automations and make changes as per requirement.
- Deploy Automations on Cloud.
- Finetune automations for Performance
- Align with the Product line for Enhancing the existing Automations
- Understanding of Cloud Architecture, Kubernetes.
- Command over windows and Linux OS
- Detailed understanding of Standard protocols and their implementation ( http/snmp/corba/soap/xml/smtp/smcl)
- Detailed understanding of standard monitoring tools and their deployments (Zabbix, Grafana, Prometheus,ELK,
- Understanding of Java Applications
- Expert in shell scripting/Powershell scripting
- Must – Python, Perl
- Preferred – Python Web development, AI understanding, Python GUI.
- Java added Advantage.
- Independent Handling of End to End automation Lifecycle
- Understanding of Application deployment over Linux and Kubernetes
- Understanding of DBs and SQL.
- 4-5 years experience in Python/Perl/PHP/Java + html/CSS/JS & process automation
- Bachelor in Computer science or MCA
- Added advantage if Cloud knowledge
- Certifications in Languages