The company’s explosive growth and ambitious business goals require a Senior Solution Engineer for the MEA region. The SE will be part of the MEA sales team and will be responsible for solution selling to existing and new prospect customers.
Optiva specialised in Cloud based BSS and OSS solutions for telecom services providers. The SE would be part of a dynamic and growing sales team in the MEA region. The candidate for this role is expected to work remotely and part of the larger MEA sales team to achieve the order in take and sales expansion objectives.
Responsibilities and Job Duties:
- End to end responsible for the end solution in a sales cycle. Would work both with internal and customer teams to define a fitting solution, price it and position the value of the solution towards the end customer
- Would be responsible to bring in new sales leads and help drive the sales cycle in close coordination with the responsible Sales director
- Reporting to the VP to Sales for MEA- the role is expected to be a team player
- Would be responsible to drive RFPs in coordination with the bid team
- Will have Sales bookings target assigned and will be measured against those targets
- Update Knowledge base articles with the solutions provided by you
- Consistently improve the quality of your work by internalising the feedback and coaching you receive from regular reviews of your completed tickets.
- 15+ years of experience in a customer facing Sales, consulting, presales or management role
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Deep understanding of Telcom BSS/OSS sector, would understand the biggest challenges facing the sector and can has demonstrable abilities to translate industry problems to solutions
- Is able to demonstrate relationships and knowledge of the key service providers in MEA region
- Has successful track record of deal closing – ideally in the complex solution selling area
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or business
- Knowledge of telecom OSS/BSS solutions
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and understanding of cloud native evolution
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, so you can communicate effectively and professionally with customers. You must be fluent in English.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- C level relationship building and peoples skills – ability to establish as a trusted advisor and build key relationships with client executives