What is the opportunity?
Service Account Manager’s primary goal is to ensure stability within a customer’s network by managing the full spectrum of the Customer Support/Managed Services Contract. This involves full ownership of the technical scope definition of the contract and all the aspects of technical and commercial activities required to fulfill it. This is essential for Optiva as customer satisfaction is largely dependent on the success of the Support/Managed Services teams in maintaining service availability.
What will you do?
- Manage internal and external support stakeholders
- Owner of the technical customer contract annexes
- Reporting to customers and internal stakeholders
- Accountable for SLA fulfillment, quality of delivered maintenance services, referenceability of customer
- 3rd party management (e.g. HW vendors)
- Change Management including Operational/Service Readiness and handover from delivery project
- Maintenance of the Operational Manual with the customer and end to end support concept
- Handling Customer escalations
- Upsell of additional Support services
- Preventive maintenance
- Continuous improvement initiatives
What do you need to succeed?
- 8+ years of experience in a telco technical management role – preferably in Support/Managed Services
Technical skills required:
- Expertise with telecommunications organizations & technical architecture/protocol standards (Diameter/SS7/Sigtran/VoLTE) is a big plus
- Proficient in ITIL. Preferably certification in ITIL
- Proficient with Linux, Oracle, Windows, SQL Server, GCP, Azure, Java
- Software Support Practices: You need to be well versed in current software support practices and tools including troubleshooting, virtual environments, issue tracking, log investigation, build testing, and ticket management
Soft skills required:
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- As a Service Account Manager, you will need to manage your time and prioritize effectively while working on multiple issues for multiple customers
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org