What is the opportunity?
- As a software architect, you will be working in a team of mixed skills professionals (business analysts, system integration, QA, Ops teams) on Optiva’s innovative Cloud solutions for OSS/BSS
- You will be providing technical and delivery leadership in Optiva solutions. You will be the go-to person to solve complex problems and help drive the delivery of very critical projects for Optiva to our customers
- Our products cover the full lifecycle telecom billing system experience, including that of real-time and offline charging systems, together with CDR mediation and Policy Control
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
What will you do?
- Hands-on implementation of services and solutions for our OSS/BSS solutions
- Define, architect and develop scalable, fault tolerant Telco services
- Implement, document, unit test and maintain new features for the solutions
- Make technical decisions about cloud-based hosting and development environments, based on roadmap
- Driving full CI/CD implementation for the products under your responsibility
- Reviewing new code for quality
What do you need to succeed?
- At least 7 years experience in developing software using Java (Spring/Spring Boot, Microservice architectures, REST) or 8 years experience in .NET (Dynamics CRM experience would be a plus)
- At least 3 years working with Cloud solutions (GCP, AWS, or Azure, dev ops, and scaling infrastructure) and Containers (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience in Telecom solutions (Protocol Handlers, OSS, BSS, Billing, Charging, CDR Mediation) would be a plus
- Automation knowledge: Ansible, Terraform
- DB Knowledge: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Unit and Integration tests experience
- Excellent OOP skills
- Experience working with CICD, GIT, Jira, Jenkins
- Excellent communication in English
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
Apply via email to: email@example.com